Is There a Procedure to Correct Misaligned Abdominal Muscles?

I am at 8 percent body fat and noticed that my ab muscles are very misaligned. Is there a procedure out there that could possibly restructure the rectus abdominis ligaments to form the perfect six pack ab shape?

Perfect =Trouble

+1

First of all a picture would be very helpful. Any kinda of redefining the rectus adhesions with lipo of any type would be perilous and frought with potential for disaster. At 8 % body fat you have NO room for error and suggesting a tummy tuck is outrageous without seeing a photo. Perfection is difficult to achieve and surgery in you to achieve perfect alignment would be a mistake.  We all love to operate. Ur sometimes "no go" is the best option. 

Reno Plastic Surgeon

A modern ultrasonic lypo may perform and simulate body builder muscles

+1

yes  if you realize a combined lypo ( ultrasonic) besides a TT you may get a body builder lower  belly, it is  a modern  technique to  realize it, and you  may correct the bad  alignement of your  rectus  muscles

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon