Is There a Procedure to Correct Misaligned Abdominal Muscles?

I am at 8 percent body fat and noticed that my ab muscles are very misaligned. Is there a procedure out there that could possibly restructure the rectus abdominis ligaments to form the perfect six pack ab shape?

Perfect =Trouble

First of all a picture would be very helpful. Any kinda of redefining the rectus adhesions with lipo of any type would be perilous and frought with potential for disaster. At 8 % body fat you have NO room for error and suggesting a tummy tuck is outrageous without seeing a photo. Perfection is difficult to achieve and surgery in you to achieve perfect alignment would be a mistake.  We all love to operate. Ur sometimes "no go" is the best option. 

Reno Plastic Surgeon