Is There a Procedure That Could Augment my Forehead/brow Region, Making It Look More Masculine? (photo)

I am a guy with a flat forehead/brow (I have no brow ridge). This is feminzing to my face. I was wondering what the proceedures are to correct this and who is known to do a lot of this work. Thanks!

No doctor answers yet

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.