Are There Any Plastic Surgery Schools That Offer a Discount on Tummy Tucks in NYC?

I had gastric bypass done 7 months and now im looking for a post weight loss surgery, I would love the whole nine yards but even a tummy tuck will satisfy me. I also want to know about buttock augmentations (Brazilian butt lift, fat grafting).I would like it to be inexpensive in some way or to be able to get financing being that I am a broke college student.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Affordable Options Exist

+1

Thank you for your question. Consider visiting the Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital/Lenox Hill Hospital Aesthetic Fellows Clinic.  This is one of the premier training programs in the country where fully trained Plastic Surgeons perform these procedures with surgeon supervision while developing advanced experience in Cosmetic Surgery.  The procedures are significantly discounted. Best Wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss and surgery

+1

Many doctor's offices have finance companies that they work with so that their patients can have surgery.  You should ask around. It all depends upon your credit. Good luck.

Tummy Tuck In Residency Program?

+1

Congratulations on your successful weight loss. You will be able to find the information you are looking for with some online or phone call research.  Make sure,  as you go through the consultation process, you learn about the qualification/experience of the surgeons involved as well as who will be  supervising the resident surgeons.  Ask to see examples of the surgeons' previous work;  you will need to feel comfortable with your decision making as the most important thing here is to achieve the results you are looking for,  not the finances involved.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/weightloss.htm

Schools for PS.

+1

In NYC they have some of the best plastic surgery training centers in the US. When I was training, the residents would offer a cosmetic clinic. I am not sure which school offers that in NYC, but it should not be too hard to find this information out. You should also consider that residents are undergoing training and your expectations for the results of your operations should not be the same as the results you might get with an experienced board certified surgeon doing your operation.