Are there any plastic surgeons in the Pittsburgh area that I can go to for liposuction and a thigh lift?

Are there any plastic surgeons in the Pittsburgh area that I can go to for liposuction and a thigh lift? I am worried that I should travel to a larger city for better doctors.... I am 28 years old and lost 60 pounds. My thighs are covered with stretch marks and cellulite and the skin is just saggy. I cannot wear shorts or even a bathing suit without being embarrassed. Also thinking about a small tummy tuck, if that is even possible.

Weight Loss in Pittsburgh

+1

There are excellent board certified plastic surgeons in Pittsburgh. Do your homework. There is an excellent Life After Weight Loss program in Pittsburgh at UPMC and specialize in what you are requesting. Good luck!

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon