Is There Any Nonsurgical Treatment for the Removal of Lipomas?

I have lipoma tumors in hand,legs,and hips.The size of the tumor is increasing and also new tumors are growing.Is there any nonsurgical treatment for the removal of Lipomas? Is There Any Ayurvedic Treatment for Lipomas? Some People Are Telling Yes.

Nonsurgical treatment for lipomas?

+1

There are no nonsurgical treatments for lipomas at this time.  Any mass that is increasing in size is considered a tumor, and should be removed surgically and sent for pathologic analysis to determine the diagnosis.

Daytona Beach Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Removal of Lipomas?

+1

No, there is no nonsurgical modality for removal of lipomas available. Especially for lipomas that are increasing in size, I would suggest excision if possible.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/