Is There a Night Guard That Can Correct and Align Bite?

Hi! I have veneers, 12 on the top and 8 on the bottom. In addition to my veneers I have clenching and grinding issues as well as bite issues. i am currently wearing a standard night guard with bite wings. Is there a night guard that will both protect my veneers and keep my bite aligned? It seems like my bite constantly changes-so even after my dentist fixes my bite (with slight shaving of the tooth) it becomes unaligned. Thank you for your time and expertise:-)

Neuromucular orthotics help

+1
I suggest seeing a dentist trained in neuromuscular dentistry. The orthotics they make do exactly as you ask.

Web reference: http://www.drtimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist