Is There Any New Treatments for Enamel Peeling off of Teeth?

The enamel is peeling off of the back of my bottom front teeth. I have dental cleanings every six months. Is there anything new happening that can stimulate the regrowth of enamel on these teeth?

Any treatment for enamel wearing off teeth

+1

Unfortunately we do not have any methods of stimulating new growth of enamel when it is worn off.  You can try and repair the damage by having your dentist use some bonding. 

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Enamal regrowth

+1

Unfortunately enamel does not regrow, It is important that you go to a good hygienist, some hygienist especially in high volume dental clinic do not do the cleaning appropriately and can cause you to lose enamel, I am not saying this is the case but just keep this in mind.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.