Is there a natural or quick way to straighten my overbite/crossbite? (photo)

This is more of a social concern, with the addition that my dentist has told me that my overbite might cause grinding on the lower front teeth. I don't want to get braces, though I know it's an option. My teeth are mostly aligned, it's just mainly the crossbite throwing everything off. My main worry is my front two top teeth and this annoying cross. What are my possibilities without braces to fix out my crossbite/overbite?

No other option

+1
Braces are the only solution. Sometimes the price to pay is the price to pay for the desired goal. There may be a surgical component as well, but will include braces.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist