Are there any natural methods like massaging etc to increase my currently 34A breast size?

Increase breast size without surgery

+1
The only way to increase the size of the breasts is through breast augmentation.

Many women have trepidation about this surgery because they are afraid of breasts that look and or feel unnatural. Breast implants can look and feel very natural. I have attached a link to my before and after gallery of plastic surgery procedures.  

Often people think plastic surgery looks unnatural because it is what they see. In fact, many more people than you might imagine have plastic surgery. When performed well, plastic surgery doesn't look like surgery.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1

There is no proven natural way.  There are surgical methods that don't involve implants: fat grafting with or without the BRAVA system.  See a PS in your area.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Natural methods to increase breast size?

+1
The only device that has reported results that are modest, and may not be lasting is a system called BRAVA, which you can search for on-line. It is rather cumbersome, and not always effective, and not always permanent.

Other than that, surgery is the only alternative. All the best. 

Breast Surgery

+1
Besides pregnancy I have not heard of any way to increase breast sizes that is not an internet gimmick

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Massage and Breast Size

+1

I do not know any natural methods to increase breast size. 

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon