After Dermabrasion, Hypopigmentation on Both my Cheeks - Is There Anything That Can Be Done?

I had a dermabrasion done on both my cheeks in August 2006 to try and help acne scars and now i'm left with hypopigmentation. Can anything be done to help bring the pigment back. Vitilax oil from merry clinic? Novitil derma best? Have tried the latter with no such luck although wasn't getting out into the sun enough Thank you

Post dermabrasion hypopigmentation

+1

Unfortunately, one of the permanent complications of dermabrasion is hypopigmentation. There are no good remedies, however if you keep the skin around it as light as possible by using strong SPF sunscreens and lightening agents like hyrdroquinone, Retin-A and others it will not look so noticeable. Tanning will probably make it more visible as the skin around the area will turn darker