Is there anything that can make my face look more balanced? (photo)

Hi, I really don't like how puffy and inset my eyes are and have always wanted a better defined chin and less prominent nose. Is there anything I can do to change that? I would like my face to look thinner.

Can't tell much from small photograph

+1
I would like to give you more information, but I can't tell much from the small size of the photograph. However, balancing the profile with a modest chin augmentation and a conservative reduction male type rhinoplasty may be in order. Computer imaging is most helpful in this regard, along with a full consultation. Youe eye related concerns can also be evaluated at that time,but I can offer no answers at this time.

Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon