Is There Any Way to Make my Eyes Even Without Surgery? and is There Any Scientific Reasoning Behind It? (photo)

My eyes are quite uneven. It's even more noticeable every time I smile. I don't like it at all and it's been bothering me for a long time now. I can say that I'm very insecure about it and has a major contribution in my body image issues.

Asymmetric Eyelids

+1

From the photo you provided it appears that there is drooping/ptosis of the right upper eyelid. To correct ptosis this usually will require surgical intervention. The right brow also appears to be lower in postioning when compared to the left and this will have to be taken into consideration in the treatment plan. Your best option is to seek an evaluation with a qualified physician to discuss all treatment options.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid asymmetry

+1

The asymmetry you see is from right upper eyelid ptosis. The lower margin of your upper eyelid is lying at different levels over your pupil (colored portion of your eyeball) on either side. Rest assured that this is actually common in the Asian population and can be corrected with surgery. Have a thorough evaluation with an oculoplastic or facial plastic surgeon who has had lots of experience with ptosis surgery.

In my opinion, you need surgery to address this.

+1

You have right upper eyelid ptosis.  A very careful assessment is actually needed to determine precisely what would be best for you.  Please be careful in exploring your options as most surgeries are essentially irreversible.