Is There a Minimum Amount of Fat Required to Safely Perform Pubic Liposuction?

I am male considering pubic liposuction. When I push down on that area it goes in about .6 inches. Is there a minimum amount of fat required in that area to safely perform the procedure? Also, I was considering that sex may become painful if there is not enough fat in the area to act as a cushion. Has anyone complained of painful sex after such a surgery because of the reason I just mentioned above? Thank you.

Mons Liposuction and Minimum Amount of Fat

+1

Mons liposuction is a frequently performed procedure, but an examination of the layer and individual goals need to be assessed during a consultation.