Male, 27 years old Weight 79 kg Height 180cm?

Are there any side effects due to removal of the Male chest glands? I 'm concerned that removal of the glands may affect my Reproductive system. Notes I had hormone test as follows PROLACTIN 20.73 NG\73 PROGESTERONE 1.28 NG\ML

+1

Provided everything else is normal, simple removal of breast tissue should not have adverse effects on the hormonal axis.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures and male breast reductions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Gynecomastia

+1

You seem to have simple gynecomastia. surgery for gynecomastia can involve reoval of part of the breast tissue and liposuction of the breast/chest area for best results. It will not affect your hormone production