There is a Long Indented Groove in my Implant Do You Think I Should Have It Checked?

I had a double mesectomy a little over a year ago, I choose to have breast reconstructive surgery. Today I noticed a long indent groove about four inch long. I do not have in feelings in my breasts do to the previous surgeries but I do feel pressure in that particular breast. I choose to go with a Silicone implant do you think i am having some type of leakage?

Groove after reconstruction

Certainly a photo would be helpful.  You might have a leak but with the new gel implants this would be unlikely.  In all liklihood you have a ripple in the implant.  No t uncommon, but less with silicone than saline.  I would see your surgeon to see what options are available such as Strattice or Alloderm and fat injections to cover the rippling.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton.