Are there ligaments in ear cartilage?

11 weeks after unilateral otoplasty, wound healed well, stitches absorbed a month ago, everything fine for now except for a mild (decreasing) numbness and very mild pain to touch in the small upper area of the ear. I can see and feel (by palpating) some structure under the skin which looks to me like a ligament (location showed on the picture). I think there is same structure in other (unoperated) ear, but it is much thinner. Doctor says that it is not suture and is not sure if it is a ligament.

Are there ligaments in ear cartilage?

There are no ligaments in the ear. There is cartilage and some small muscles. I didn't see any photos attached to your question.

250 North Robertson Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90211