Is There a Laser Treatment to Treat Eyelid Milia?

My 12 year old daughter has had Milia on her right eyelid since she was 2. As she is coming of age, the milia has spread. We have tried all the creams that her Dr. suggested but nothing has worked. Kids at school make comments and it is becoming a self confidence issue for her. Is there a laser treatment that will benefit her?

Laser Treatment for Eyelid Milia

+1

Thank you for your question. She will need an evaluation with her Board Certified Dermatologist or  Ophthalmologist to determine the best course of treatment that is safest for her. Sometimes they can be extracted, but caution must be exercised near the eye area. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist