Which laser treatment could help to improve the appearance of my skin on my belly? (Photo)

I have wrinkly belly after my second baby who is now 6 months. I think the response I will get that the tuck would be best option which I possibly could have but in couple of years or so but is there anything I can do that is less invasive meanwhile?

Tummy Tuck

+1
Don't spend money on liposuction or anything other than a Tummy Tuck. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in tummy tucks and body contouring should be able to show you what you can expect. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Which laser treatment could help to improve the appearance of my skin on my belly?

+1
  I would not spend money on anything other than a procedure that involves skin removal.

Go straight for the tummy tuck, and save yourself some money

+1
Dear solomasha,
No non-invasive therapy is likely to give you a significant and sustainable improvement to the appearance of your belly skin. Save the money you would have spent on laser and put it towards a tummy tuck.
I hope this helps,
James

James Southwell-Keely, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

+1
The severity of your abdominal wrinkling would not greatly improve with ANY non invasive therapy in my opinion. Maybe you should consider a skin only Tummy Tuck!