Is There Any Laser Procedure That Can Help my Eye Bags? (photo)

Hi, I'm a 19 year old male male with caramel skin. I've had sleeping problems for a few years now which I've fixed about a month ago. I still unfortunately have my eye bags. I don't want to be performing a surgical procedure on them. Is there a way for me to remove them by laser? What is the method called? Attached is my picture. Thank you

Treating dark circles around the eyes

+1

Melaquin AM and Melaquin PM, followed by MelaPeel and fractional co2 laser skin resurfacing can help your undereye bags.

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/face/44/eyelid-surgery.aspx

Injectable fillers for eyelid area

+1
Based on your photo, you appear to have any eyelids bag. What you are looking at are lower eyelid hollows that make your eyes and face look tired. The good news is that you don't need surgery. An effective treatment is Restylane filler injection into the hollow tear trough area under your eyes. This treatment can reduce the hollow, tired appearance of your eyes and also improve the dark shadow under eyes. The treatment is typically done after numbing the area. It is an office based, non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure that should take no more than 15 - 20 minutes. You can expect mild to moderate lower lid swelling for a few days on average with some possible bruising but the overall downtime is short for most patients.
Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon