Is there a such thing as jaw implants? I want a more angular jawline

Jaw Angle Implants for Angular Jawline

+1
There are numerous styles of jaw angle and jawline implants available that can do exactly what you want to achieve...a more well defined and angular jawline. Be aware that there are two basic designs, lateral only and inferolateral, and it is important to select the right style to get the desired jaw angle change. These type of implants can even be made custom if desired.

+1
There is alot of terminology used liberally with regard to chin/ jaw implants. But, yes, there are implants that specifically augment the angle of the jaw or the portion right in front of and below the ear. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jawline

+1
yes absolutely. The entire jawline can be recontoured with various procedures including ramal/angle implants. The implants are placed from inside the mouth and can consist of various materials dependent upon the contour etc. 

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon