I noticed my alars is drooping, are there any non-invasive methods to fix uneven alars?

I am of Filipino descent (different features than other Asian ethnicities). Recently, I noticed one of my alars is drooping and was wondering if there's a non-invasive procedure to fix it in the meantime. Also, I don't like my nose overall and eventually want to fix it. What procedure(s) do you recommend? My side profile doesn't bother me; it's the width of my nose from the front that I dislike. I don't want to ruin the proportions of my face though (i.e. my nose becoming too small for my face).

Options for correcting hanging ala

+1
Unfortunately the best way to address droopy or hanging alar rims is surgically.  There is no safe, reliable non-invasive method.  

The width of your nose from the front may be improved in a variety of ways, but without evaluating your nose it is difficult to comment in detail.  

Alar drooping?

+1
I am not sure what you mean by a drooping alar?  If they are not looking aesthetically pleasing then perhaps it is possible that something could be done for them, but without pictures or an exam it is diffiuclt to say.