Is There Any Way to Increase Breast Size Without Surgery?

I know.. everybody wants this.. Does the Brava system work?

Brava

+2

In the 50 patient study on Brava published about 5 years ago, 30 out of 40 patients who completed the program were satisfied with noticeable improvement. That is 75% of those who followed through, but if you count the 10 that dropped out as failures, the satisfaction would go to 60%. Patients wore the device for an average of 11 hours a day for an average of 4 months. 

They studied the actual size increase, and the average of the 40 patients was 155 cc, which is rather modest. (I don't believe I have ever put in an implant smaller than 175 cc.)

Brava is successfully used as an adjunct with fat grafting, but that of course is surgery. 

Thanks for your question, and best wishes.  

+1
There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Increasing breast size without surgery

+1

The only real, true and time tested method for breast enlargement especially if you are looking for a significant enhancement such as one or two cup sizes is with implants.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brava

+1

I have never seen this system work.  This system requires a lot of time for little to no results.  The only true way to increase your breast size is with a Breast Augmentation.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeon (ASPS) to discuss your options.  Good luck to you!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Brava system

+1

the Brava system definiely increases the size of the breast but requires compliance in wearing the breast pumps for 6 or more hours per day for several months.  Some surgeons are incorporating this with fat grafting to get remarkable results. Just using the Brava alone may not accomplish enough augmentation for most patients.