Is there a way in which I can at least make the scar less noticeable? Will derma rolling work?

I have a scar that is around 8 years old next to my eye. I got it when I was running and hit my face with the handle of a butane or gas cylinder. What can I do to make it less noticeable?

Micro-needling for facial scars

+1
There are many good scientific studies showing that medical micro-needling works well for facial scars such as yours. However, to be the most effective, micro-needling should be combined with the application of human growth factor serums. In my office we use motorized micro-needling machines because they are more effective than derma rolling due to the clean, more evenly distributed punctures. We have found the RejuvaStamp micro-needling machine to be the best of the motorized machines. Our office also uses the Rejuva Skin Care system which combines motorized micro-needling with RejuvaCells human growth factor serums made from human stem cells to give the best results.
You can follow the video link above to learn more about micro-needling and human growth factor serums.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon