Is There Someone in Mobile, Alabama That Can Do This Surgery?

Is there a physician in Mobile, Alabama doing the Lifestyle Lift at this time?

Is there a Lifestyle lifter in Mobile

+1

I'm sure if you watch television you will see the commercial . Most experts would agree that a real facelift performed by a board certified plastic surgeon would be a better choice.A plastic surgeon would customize a correct operation directed exactly to youe neck and jawline. At the same time you could get the heaviness above and below your eyes corrected.I'm sure you can find a skilled doctor you like in Mobile. See at least 2 before you make your decision

Surgeons in Alabama

+1

I would recommend going to the AAFPRS (American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery) website in order to find a qualified facial plastic surgeon in your region who could evaluate you for a possible facelift.

Todd C. Miller, MD