Is There Any Way to Improve a Hypopigmented White Scar on my Chin?

It is not very large, or raised or depressed. I have heard of relume?

Treatment of light scars

+2

There are a variety of treatments available to treat light (hypopigmented) colored scars. One option is the relume laser which is in fact an excimer laser which emits narrowband UVB light. Through a series of multiple treatments pigmentation can be improved. Other options include nonablative fractionated and ablative fractionated lasers, these have more associated downtime than the relume, but usually require fewer treatments. Your dermatologist or plastic surgeon will be able to assist you in determining which treatment is right for you.

Wishing you the best,

Dr. Jennifer Peterson

Houston Dermatologist