Is There an Implant That Can Be Added to a Pubis Mound to Restore Fat Taken from Botched Surgery?

After repetitive revision surgeries with the dr who botched my pubis mound during a lower body lift, I found a new Dr who grafted fat and also tried to make it look normal (which I dont think is ever going to happen). He is a great, well known dr, but my question is if there is any type of support, like an implant to help plump it up and help the area look better. I've been living like this for 9 years and being a young girl, walking around like this, I feel like a monster! Thank you!

Implant for mons pubis

+1

There are no specific implants to correct a flattened mons pubis but certainly fat can be injected to fill it out if necessary.

Is There an Implant That Can Be Added to a Pubis Mound ??

+1

Without a photo it is hard to imagine what precisely the issue(s) is (are) in your case. There are no available implants for this site. The best graft choice is fat, and fat grafting is often the best option. After nine years, the tummy tuck portion may be loose enough, and it may be possible to use some of the fat from the abdominal skin to advance into the mons area. If this is the case it may be more reliable than fat grafting. Discuss with your surgeon.

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.
Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Too Much Fat Removed from Mons Pubis.....?

+1

The best option for over resection of fat of the Mons Pubis is to replace the fat with more fat. 
Fat Grafting requires a very precise technique and can provide excellent results when done by experienced surgeons.  There are no implants for this region.  Fat should work very well!

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Pubis lift

+1

There is no implant for the pubis, and would not recommend an implant in that area.

Though there is no picture to see what is the problem, in general the problems we see in lower body lift for the pubis is too much pull upward, and flatening.

The logical approach is to open the incision and try to lower the pubis to normal position and triangular shape, fix it in position with sutures and pull the abdominal skin down, if there is room to pull down the abdominal skin. Continue the fat grafting to enhance the natural bulge.