Prophylactic Mastectomy Last Year. Was a Full C, Healing Process Been Horrible. Can I Go Bigger?

I had a Prophylactic Mastectomy last year. Prior to surgery I was a full C my wt was approx 360lbs. I could not get the Spacers so I was told by the surgeon I'd be getting silicone. The healing process was horrible both breast wound sites dihenced requiring dressing changes twice a day my nipples that they created from my skin are flat ofcourse, no feeling & the breast are a flat B that doesn't fill bra cups Is there any chance I can get larger breast or just accept what I'm left with?

Revision Breast Reconstruction

+1

Revision of your breast reconstruction is definitely possible. Likewise, upsizing your implants is also a possibility. I perform a significant amount of revision breast surgery and know that the extent of your needs would need to be determined following a complete breast examination.

Breast reconstruction

+1

It is difficult to guide you the best without an examination. There are several issues including the wounds and devices. We're told about the use of your own tissue and what process you would have to go through to be considered a candidate

Breast reconstruction

+1

Sorry that you have had trouble with your breast reconstruction.  Yes, the skin will often be numb after mastectomy, but the breast shape should be able to be reconstructed.

+1

Adjustable implants are of great benefit in revising cases like yours.

The volume can be kept low initially to facilitate healing .The volume can then be increased with your input as to the size

Web reference: http://www.beckermd.com/breast/reconstruction-boca-raton-fl/

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon