Is There Any Hope Left for Me? Dark/Red Spots All Over My Legs.

I have severe discoloration and dark/redish spots all over my legs. I have tried so many things but nothing has help. I am so embarrassed to show it to anybody and that is the reason why I have avoided going to a dermatologist . It all started as a stress rash and shaving with my boyfriend's razor. Can you tell me what it is? is it a fungus or bacteria infection? Will my legs ever go back to normal? please help!!

Dark and red spots

+1

This problem is nothing to be embarassed about. Unless you see a dermatologist, your problem cannot be helped. You may be shaving the wrong way, have ingrown hairs or an  infection of the hair follicles called folliculitis. The only way to find out is to see a dermatologist. If you would feel more comfortable with a female doctor then see one.