1 month post op of Breast Augmentation, can I do something at home that'll lift my breast implants beside massaging & molding?

I am 5'9'' 165lbs. I recently had breast augmentation of 350cc 1mon ago. My nipples are low & I want them at least 1in higher (so I can have more under boob). My doctor has informed me that if I keep massaging & mode them, they will sit higher. I just need to give it time. Is there anything else I can do that will lift them or speed up this process? (Like an exercise or something) I would've preferred to do a lift when I got the implants but he assured me I didn't need it. Now I don't want it.

Healing After Breast Augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question about breast augmentation and healing.

Healing takes more time than people expect and it can be discouraging.

• You are still swollen and things take time to heal. Usually it takes up to three months for the implants to settle down.
  •  As the swelling goes away, the implant softens and looks more natural.
  • You will need at least six months to see your final result.
  • You have to rely on what your plastic surgeon told you because she/he is the only one with first-hand knowledge.  Every surgeon does things differently. You should follow your surgeons post op instructions and follow his/her advice.

Please be try to be patient and give your body enough time to heal.  Best Wishes.

Best