Is there something that can be done to hide facial scars from old piercings? (photo)

I have three holes/scars on my top lip from piercings I did when I was a foolish teen. I already seen a plastic surgeon on this matter in California. Asked him what options I have to cover these scars. He recommended injections, and after going through with it I saw that it made no difference. Is there some kind of procedure that can be done to remove these scars/ holes?

+1

Only a surgical intervention can improve the piercing residual defects. Seek IN PERSON opinions..///

Piercing scars on the face - Los Angeles

+1

In my office, piercing scars can be reduced or eliminated with a scar revision procedure to remove the epithelialized tract.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS