Is There Anything That Can Help This? Am I Too Far Gone for a TT and Breast Lift? (photo)

My body is in terrible shape. Can I be helped? I am 36 , 5'7" and I used to weigh 260 lbs and am now 180. I have lost the weight through diet and exercise. I have been stuck at 180 for 6 mths. I run 5mi per day 7 days a week and the "insanity" video 7 days a week. Diet is perfect. I feel like my belly is getting in the way of my continued success. I have had a hysterectomy, a 15lb tumor removed with a 12" verticle incision. 2 kds over 10lb. This what I look like under the clothes. Any advice. HELP!

You're not too far gone!

No, you are NOT "too far gone"! A tummy tuck will help by removing the excess skin in your belly area. Often times patients experience  a renewed sense of confidence and are motivated to continue with their weight reduction goals. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can guide you in the right direction.