Why are there gray dots/bubbles in my lips after Restylane?

I got my lips injected with Restylane about a month ago and there are three tiny dots/bubbles that are blackish gray in the middle. There not noticeable to anyone but me. Is this dangerous?

Bubbles in lips with Restylane

+1

Although I am not sure about what is causing your bubbles I can say that if they are stable and unchanging they are probably not dangerous. Sometimes a filler placed high up in the skin can look a little purple and this might be what you are seeing. This is less likely to happen with Restylane than with some other fillers but it is possible. It is possible that there could have been some bleeding that caused this but that should be gone by now. If blood, warm compresses will help it go away. Photos would be very helpful.

Birmingham Dermatologist