Is There a Good Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Dubai (The United Arab Emirates)?

I am looking for a doctor based in Dubai that specializes in rhinoplasty as right now it would not be feasible for me to travel to the States. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations (if not from within Dubai then from the nearby region).

Finding a plastic surgeon in Dubai for rhinoplasty

+1

Dubai

Choosing the right plastic surgeon for rhinoplasty should begin with credentials and also an interview with the surgeon. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

The Right Nose Clinic

+1

Dear Ms Cheezu,

Rhinoplasty surgery is not just changing the shape of your nose it has also a  function too! So if you are considering rhinoplasty, teh key is too look your entire nose.

As an ENT surgeon, I am specialzed in nasal related problem including the function and beauty. You will be only happy if your nose look nice and breath right. I can see your tip is overprojected, and if it  lowered down too much, could destroy your nasal valve (gate for airway)...  

During Rhinoplasty surgery my goal is to restore the harmony between your face and nose.

Regards

Dr Levente 

Levente S. Deak , MD, PhD
Dubai Facial Plastic Surgeon

Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon in Dubai

+1

I'm a board-certified plastic surgeon practicing in the United States and Dubai who specializes in rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 

Ahmed Abdullah, MD
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

+1

I have performed Rhinoplasty for well over 20 years here in Beverly Hills and In London and at the risk of sounding trite, you would probably due best coming to a well respected, experienced Rhinoplasty surgeon here in the US, IMHO.

Referral for Rhinoplasty in Dubai

+1
I do not personally know anyone in that region. I would suggest going to several surgeons that come highly recommended and reviewing their before and after photos and speaking with some of the patients who have undergone the same procedure of rhinoplasty you are interested in. I receive a large amount of referrals from make up artists, hair salons, sales professionals who see and speak with a large amount of people on a daily basis and they see many patients bragging about their procedures and they also know how they looked before and after so these professionals in your area may also be a good source of surgeon recommendation to you. I also use a digital imaging computer during the consulting phase and this may be helpful to find a surgeon with this technology to show you what his proposed results would be for you. Wishing you the best regards!

Michael Elam, MD