Are There Any Good Plastic Surgeons in Thailand For Hair Removal and Skin Tightening?

I've been in Bangkok for one month, and I have about 4 - 5 more weeks to be here before I have to return to the U.S. I would like to get laser hair removal, skin tightening (titan, thermage, whatever works) on my abdomen and love handles, liposuction of my chubby cheeks, and possibly liposuction of my arms (if my budget allows). I've been googling and emailing doctors, but its hard to distinguish between reputable doctors and quacks! I was wondering if anyone had good work done in Bangkok?

Thailand doctors

+1

YES!! I have a great doctor for you. her name is Marisa Pongprutthipan. google her. she is at a university in Bangkok. I did a year of training with her in Chicago. she is American trained and very very smart doctor. tell her I recommended you. she has all the lasers u need

best of luck!