Right Implant is Popping in and Out and May Have Fallen Below the Muscle? (Photos)

Had a BL & BA (300cc saline mod profile) 13 months ago.My R breast I feel and pretty much always have felt a popping in and out when I move arm or muscle... Breast implants are placed submuscular and I am a righty... Also have not been very pleased with the size or lack of upper pole fullness... when I flex it seems as though the right side has fallen below the muscle? any help or direction on increasing size and upper pole fullness or what it may look is going on would be greatly appreciated..

+1
I see nothing to worry about in your case. What does your surgeon say about this? Can you put updated pictures ?

Good luck 

Right Implant is Popping in and Out and May Have Fallen Below the Muscle?

+1
You appear to have had a nice result after augmentation/mastopexy. Your relaxed photo looks fairly symmetric with good implant position. When flexing, your right implant pulls up more than the left, but there does not appear to be a problem. This flexion deformity can be improved by either scoring the muscle intraoperatively, or possibly by injecting a neuromodulator like botox or dysport. If you are planning on changing to a larger implant, the muscle release and scoring can be done at that surgery.
Good luck

Donald Griffin, MD