2 Days PO Fraxel Surgery for Freckle Removal, Will Freckles Peel Off Soon?

i am EXTREMELY red!! to the point that im not sure if it is normal, i will attach a picture of it as well- please let me know is this normal i have a LOT of swelling, no peeling at all, my freckles have gotten darker but dont look like there going to peel off any time soon? HELP!

Peelling five days after Fraxel Dual is normal

+1
usually the brown spotting, flaking, resolves round six days after falding. Things can expedite thissuch as the Clarisonic brush. The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.