Is there anything that can be done for stretch marks after a Tummy Tuck?

I had a tummy tuck about 10 days ago, I had an abundant of stretch marks which I knew a tummy tuck wouldn't completely rid me of..but now that they are raised but still white is there anything that be done or I can use such as merderma etc.. to minimize their appearance some? All responses are greatly appreciated. .

Stretch marks not removed during a tummy tuck can be raised and swollen temporarily after surgery

+2
Based on your photograph the stretch marks do appear swollen and accentuated due to the swelling after surgery.  The should return to normal with time.

Stretch Marks afterTummy tuck

+2
Thank you for your pictures. The stretch marks that are around your incision  represent the stretch marks that were above your belly button. There's nothing you can do about the stretch marks at this point. They appear more prominent now because you're swollen. Once the swelling has subsided the stretch marks will be much less noticeable. Best wishes. Earl Stephenson Jr M.D. DDS FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

+2
These are normal due to swelling after the surgery. They will likely improve over time. Wait at least 6 months. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS