Is there anyway flatten my brow bone, and get rid of the extra skin (pull it)? (photo)

I want to flatten my brow bone to make me appear more Asian. I'm quarter Japanese, and want my brow bone to appear more like my mother's. My brow bone is already pretty flat, because of the little Asian genes I have, but I oils like to flatten it more. When I smile, a little clump if skin bunches up and clumps up on my eyelid and the outer corner of my eye. Is there any way to fix this?

Brow

+1

i see what you want ,the best way to go about is by soft tissue coorrection only,a simple blepharoplasty with a  slight brow lift can help in my opinion

India Plastic Surgeon