Is There a Way to Fix my Nose with Non-surgery Job? (photo)

hi ..im a girl. 20 yrs old just wanna know if there is a way to fix my nose withe non-surgery job ..i hate my nose ...i feel embarrassed because of it ... it make me feel that im so ugly :( ..i hate to look at myself in the mirror because of it..... please i wanna a way to fix my nose & making it looks better ..

Correction of Nasal Defects with Injectable Fillers (Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty)

+2

Unfortunately the pictures you have shown are out of focus making it difficult to assess the shape of your nose accurately. That being said, while you may be a candidate for a rhinoplasty (surgical nose correction), you may also very likely be able to achieve excellent results with the "non-surgical rhinoplasty," avoiding surgery all together.  The so-called "non-surgical rhinoplasty" is a technique of using injectable fillers to correct nasal defects, thereby improving the shape, contour and overall appearance of the nose.  It is a very safe and effective treatment for certain types of nasal defects.  In my practice, I use liquid injectable silicone (Silikon 1000) for all non-surgical rhinoplasty treatments as it is incredibly precise and permanent.  Please see the attached link for photos of some non-surgical rhinoplasty cases.  

I am truly sorry that you have been bothered by your nose and hope that you are able to find a well-trained, board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon to help you achieve the results you are looking for. 

Radiesse as a non-surgical option for fixing the nose

+1

Radiesse is a filler that can actually help make structural corrections on the face, including the nose. Once it is injected, your doctor will mold it into the shape that you want. 

Radiesse is actually a great solution for correcting bumps asymmetry or a droopy tip. 

Some patients want their nose to be smaller or slimmer. Since Radiesse is an injection, it can't remove tissue, which is necessary to accomplish these requests.

The results will last about 12-18 months. You will be able to see if the shape you achieved with Radiesse is something that suits you. The fact that it is temporary can be beneficial if you do not like the outcome.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Non-surgical rhinoplasty can strengthen the bridge and add definition to the tip

+1

Reviewing your photos, you have some loose skin and your nose could use a little "umph".  I think you would be a great candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty with fillers.  Take a look at our  website and videos.

Good luck in your search for information!

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

The 5 minute nose job

+1

The pictures you have provided show a flat, wide nose with a small hump and a slightly drooping nasal tip. While a traditional rhinoplasty would give you a much more significant overall change, you would be a candidate for a non surgical rhinoplasty.

I exclusively use hyaluronic acid products in my practice (Juvederm Ultra Plus and soon Voluma) as they are safe and reversible and will not interfere with a future surgical correction. With this product, the hump can be softened, the nose can be made to look more narrow, and combined with Botox, can help elevate the nasal tip.

A nonsurgical rhinoplasty using HA is a safe and quick option to help you become happier about your appearance.

Best Regards,

KC

Kirk A. Churukian, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon