Is There a Way to Fix my Droopy Nose Tip Without a Surgery? (photo)

I am suffering a droopy nose tip along with wider norstils. I am also having a clear humb on the bridge. and I have a slightly deviated septum as well. but my main concern is the droopy nose tip, especially that I feel that it gets worse over time. however,I would love to avoid a surgey, so, is there any non-surgical procedure that can help me lift-up my nasal tip ( through a nose device/clip-like tool) ? please help me with this query. Thanks a lot.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Someone3,

You are exactly right, the tip does tend to droop more as time goes on.  A non-surgical rhinoplasty can give a slight lift to the tip, but it tends to be temporary and the results may not be as dramatic as you would like to have.  In addition, filling out the hump will help hide the bump, and it may make your nose slightly bigger, but in better proportion.  The wide nostrils will not really be affected non surgically.  It looks like you are a great candidate for a rhinoplasty surgery and there is not much to worry about.  Most patients have very little discomfort afterwards, and the results are permanent.  In fact, we re-inforce the droopy tip during surgery so it will not droop again for many, many years (even 20-30 years).

Nima Shemirani