Is there a way to fix my crooked nostril without another full rhinoplasty surgery? (photo)

I had a rhino a few years ago and now one nostril is noticeably larger than the other. This is especially noticeable in photos and makes my entire nose look 'off'. It's not super noticeable in the pic but it's noticeable in person/from other angles. It has also made my top lip uneven. Is there a way to bring that one nostril in slightly so that it doesn't flare out so far? Could this be done in office with local anesthetic? I would like to avoid another full surgery at all costs.

Nostril issue

+1
Asymmetry of the nostrils can be adjusted by performing weir excisions. It is best to be seen in person to be properly assessed.

Is there a way to fix my crooked nostril without another full rhinoplasty surgery?

+1
There may be some room for improvement here but additional pictures or an exam would be necessary.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1
Your plastic surgeon could do an alar base revision to try and correct for you asymmetry. Some surgeons are able to do it in their office, depending on the equipment they have available. The most important thing is to do it an environment where there is the best equipment and is the safest environment for you. Best of luck.

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Nostril flaring

+1
Thank you for the one photo but a full exam and review of your preoperative photos is needed.  Nostril flaring can be corrected under local but from the one photo you have submitted I think you may have a natural asymmetry not noticed prior to your first surgery

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Alarplasty

+1
Yes, nasal flaring can be modified with a alar base reduction and it can be performed under local anesthesia. I don't perform this type of surgery in my office as I would use a surgicenter. (better lights, better equipment, better table, better surgical staff help, better sterilization, etc)

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon