Is There Any Way to Fix Downturned Eyes, As in the Eye Lids Droop Downwards. Can Botox Fix This?

Also my eyes are kind of hollow, which means the eyelids appear heavy and protrude. It makes me look all tired, and im only 22.

Eyelid droop and botox

+1

you need to be examined in order to answer your question. Upper vs. lower eyelid droop makes a big difference. If the upper eyelids droop, then sometimes a lift can be obtained by injecting Botox in the glabella and outer eyebrows but if the lower lid droops, then Botox can only make this worse.

Downturned eyes!

+1

one of my favorite procedures to do. if youre a good candidate for surgfery its best to have excess skin surgically excised. its a very simple procedure with satisfying results. u can always do Botox or Dysport for additional enhancement later. however, my procedure of choice after surgery is to do a CO2 fractional laser resurfacing which gives much better results 

Misbah Khan, MD

Botox does not fix this but surgery can.

+1

What you really need is a proper diagnosis.  I recommend seeing an oculoplastic surgeon.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a website with a geographic directory that will help you find a well qualified surgeon in your area (asoprs dot org).

Botox and eyes

+1

In this case, it'd really be best to have a photo to evaluate, but I will say this. Many, many people have a natural eyelid droop called ptosis. Sometimes in patients that don't have this, injecting Botox or Dysport into the frontalis muscle on the forehead can cause this, and it's temporary; but in others, ptosis is already there before injections are even done. It sounds to me like you'd be a better candidate for an eyelid bleph, which is a minor surgery. I think any Botox injections, though they may help a bit, will not do enough and you need to seek a oculoplastic surgeon for advice. It doesn't have to do with your age or being tired, but it's just the contour of your face and eyelids. An oculoplastic surgeon can evaluate you and see what can help, because in the long run, the heavy and protruding eyelids can actually get worse and affect your vision.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD