Is There Any Way to Fix This?

I said didn't want any bones between/under my eyes made narrower, but he did it any way. I marked on my face in white where part of it was made thinner and I HATE it. I have had the restylane before and liked it. I have consulted DRs that do the silikon 1000 that say, 'oh yah I see it,I can fix that no problem', then get to the office and in the florescent lights only to say, 'oh I don't really see it.' I didn't want the bridge so high. I only wanted a bump removed, not my whole face changed. Please help.

Is There Any Way to Fix This?

+1

Bump removal frequently requires osteotomies, which can create the appearance that gives you concern.  However,  I must admit that I am not sure that I would offer anything based upon this picture alone.  I may feel differently after an exam.

Video imaging will is is very useful for a confusing aesthetic problem.

+1

I'm not really sure what is bothering you. Video imaging would be a good way for you to point out what you don't like and for the surgeon to demonstrate what can be accomplished by different types of therapy.

Secondary rhinoplasty

+1

I really do not see much of a deformity in the area that you have illustrated.  I see more of an C shaped septal deviation and the tip of your nose deviated to the left.  May need a second opinion.