Is there any way to find out which surgeon performed which celebrities nose job? Specifically Blake Lively?

Basically if I were to ask surgeon, would they be able to give me a yes or no answer, or is there a confidentiality agreement? They would be the only surgeon I trust to touch my nose! :)

Surgeon for celebrity

+1
It is a violation of the doctor patient relationship for a surgeon to reveal to the public which patients he or she has operated on.  The Federal HIPAA laws protect patient privacy.  However, if a celebrity wishes to reveal who performed his or her surgery, that is entirely up to them.