Is There A Faster Way To Treat My Teeth? (photo)

I'm 15 years old, and perfectly happy with all my teeth, except for my canine which is tilted severely to the back. It is the only reason why I don't smile with my teeth. I recently got braces, but they're a big hassle and hurt a lot. I know I'll get used to them, but I don't think I'll be able to stand them for 2 years. Will there be any spacing between my teeth throughout the treatment What can I do? Is there a faster way to fix my crossbite? Can't I just remove my canine and get an implant?

Speeding up treatment for a cuspid in cross-bite

+1

There are several ways to speed up treatment. You can consider asking your orthodontist about Propelorthodontics or Wilkodontics.  If you google them, you can see examples of the acceleration of treatment.  I would not advise an extraction and implant since your cuspids are really important for your occlusion and mastication.

Switzerland Orthodontist