Are There Exercises to Make the Tip of my Nose Go Up? (photo)

I can't afford surgery but I still want to make the tip of my nose angle upwards more and also make my nostrils thinner. Whenever I push my nose up it looks so much better but as soon as I let go it goes back to being disgusting... When you look eye-level at my face, my nose looks like a downwards pointing arrow :( Also, the rest of my nose is rather large and my nostrils are huge! :( Or can I make my nose look better in any other ways? (I've attached photos of my nose from different angles)

Are there exercises to make the tip of the nose go up?

+1

There are no exercises that can be done which will help improve the appearance of a drooping nasal tip. Surgery would be necessary to fix this issue. A rhinoplasty is the best way to improve the appearance of your nose, and the best result is obtained when the surgery is performed by a board certified rhinoplasty specialist with a great deal of experience. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Exercises to change your nasal tip

+1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the answer is no.  The cartilages need to be repositioned and a muscle in the tip of the nose, the depressor septi, may need to be clipped.  Best thing to do is find an rhinoplasty expert near your home.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty exercises

+1

There are no rhinoplasty exercises to raise your tip. A rhinoplasty procedure would involve trimming back the caudal septum increase the rotation, minor tip surgery, and releasing the depressor septa ligament to prevent the tip from drooping when you smile. Virtual rhinoplasty available on our website below.

+1

The best way to improve the appearance of a drooping tip is with rhinoplasty surgery. Grafts and specific suturing techniques can help lift a dropping tip. However, it is possible to mildly lift a drooping tip with filler. It will not make much of a difference, but you may see some improvement.  I would be cautious attempting to do this, as there are some risks from attempting to modify the appearance of the nose using filler, which is also known as a non-surgical rhinoplasty.  These risks include the following:

1) Asymmetry
2) Infection
3) And the most serious side effect: necrosis, or death of the skin.

Only a small amount of filler may be used and it must be injected slowly to limit the above risks.  I would see a surgeon that is comfortable with these injections. I hope this helps, and good luck!

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Exercises to raise the nasal tip

+1

There are no exercises to raise the tip of your nose.  You can inject Botox into the muscle that causes the tip to drop when you smile.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Exercises to Raise the Nasal Tip

+1

There are no exercises to raise the nasal tip.  A rhinoplasty is the best solution to raising the nasal tip. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Exercises and nose appearance

+1

There are no exercises that I know of that wil improve the appearance of the nose. You will need surgery to improve the shape if you desire.

Are There Exercises to Make the Tip of my Nose Go Up?

+1

There are no exercises to make the tip of your nose move in an upward fashion.  You should see a board certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate your nose and discuss your options.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

There are no exercises to lift the tip of your nose.

+1

I reviewed your limited photos:

The only method of rotating your tip upward is well-performed Rhinoplasty Surgery.

All the best to you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon