Can Exercise or Certain Vitamins/Pills Give Your Breasts A Lift After Breastfeeding?

Is There Any Exercise or Medical Drugs(multi Vitamins) to Re-elastic Way to Uplift the Breast After Breast Feeding Without a Surgery?

Non Surgical Breast Lift

+1

Unfortunately there is nothing we know of to tighten skin.  When your breast sag it is a failure of your breast skin and ligaments within your breast called coopers ligaments.  A breast lift is better termed a nipple lift which is why it is always done with an implant which restores volume. When considering breast lift surgery you want to be at a stable weight, preferrably close to your ideal weight. 

Dr. Kearney

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Gravity and a larger breast skin envelope can not be defied by exercise and pills.

+1

Should you have a larger skin envelopes containing your breast tissue and have  falling nipples after childbearing and breast feeding, you could benefit from a mastopexy(breast lift). This is an option only if you can accept  the surgical scars!  The decision for surgery is a very personal one for the woman with ptotic (longer) breasts.  Discuss the risks and benefits with a board certified and experience plastic surgeon, so that you can gain a high level of comfort before you chose the surgical option.

To the best of my knowledge, medical drugs and exercise do not shrink breast skin and restore a youthful breast.

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD, DMD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Best Way to Lift Breasts?

+1

No, there is no effective nonsurgical method to treat breasts that have changed after breast-feeding. Be careful about “miracle” lotions, potions and technologies that will be heavily marketed to you. When the time is right, consult with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of their work.

Cure for breast sagging.

+1

If one understands the cause of breast sagging, then the wonder cures of pills, exercise and gadgets become understandably bizarre. The cause of the sagging is stretching of the breast tissue and supporting structures of the breast. There is nothing available that reverses or stops this process. The best (only) true cure is a breast lift. 

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical breast lifts

+1

The internet is full of gadgets and potions that claim they can lift breasts without surgery.  I would approach all of these with a healthy dose of skepticism  Run very fast from anyone who suggests using hormones to increase breast size.  The feedback cycles are too complex, and you might be setting yourself up for breast cancer.

Consult with an experienced plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I hope this is helpful.

John Q. Cook, MD

Avoiding Breast Lift

+1

I agree with Dr. Zaworski --  there is no other good solution to breast sagging than a mastopexy (breast lift).  The question then is do you want implants (augmentation) with the mastopexy to regain the fullness you might have lost with breast feeding?  I would see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Non surgical breast lift options

+1

Unfortunately, I do not know of any non-surgical options for creating a breast lift. There are several laser technologies including scitons skintyte laser treatment that claims to tighten the skin. I have seen some modest improvement in fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck with this therapy, but it does not have enough of an effect to change breast shape. I would be very skeptical of any such treatment or medication that would claim to affect breast shape. The only real options are adding volume with an implant or reshaping the breast with a mastopexy surgery. 

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast sagging after breast feeding

+1

The only solution to breast ptosis (sagging) is a mastopexy (breast lift).  Consult with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) to discuss your expectations.  Be sure to get a baseline mammogram prior to surgery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD