Is There Any Way to Enhance Breast Fullness Without Surgery?

I have a condition in which my body produces thick adhesions after surgery or infection. During my last c/s my bladder could not be surgically removed from my uterus due to thick, unremovable adhesions. I lost 30lbs. over a three month period and my breasts have really lost fullness. I have had a few bad experiences that have left me very distraught & disappointed. It would really boost my confidence & body image if I had some fullness.

Breast Enhancement Without A Surgery

+1

Dear Rita,

One possible solution in your case would be autologous fat injection but you will have 2 main things to consider:

1. Having enough of fat to transfer into your breasts.

2. You will not have the fullness of what you can achieve with a surgery.

I encourage you to seek a consultation with a board certified surgeon of extensive experience who can guide you to make a well informed decision.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Breast enlargment

+1

You can try autologous fat transfer but it sounds like you may not have enough fat after a 30lb weight loss and it usually takes two surgeries. Your best be would be with implants and I am not sure I here you giving a reason why you would have anymore trouble with implants over the next patient.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Breasts can be enlarged by fat injections but this is an emerging therapy.

+1

Fat injections have been controversial for breast augmentation and still would not be considered mainstream.  However, it does work.  I would be very careful about signing on for this at this juncture as the techniques are being worked out.

Breast augmentation options

+1

The BRAVA system provides temporary enlargement by external expansion of you breasts. While you condition needs to be discussed with a board certified plastic surgeon as you may be a candidate for breast augmentation using fat injection with minimal scarring. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Breast enhancement without surgery?

+1

Unfortunately there is nothing that I know of that can restore breast fullness without undergoin surgery such as with breast implants.