Is There an Easy Fix for my Teeth? (photo)

I had braces for about 4 years, got a retainer and stopped wearing it after a few months now I have a gab between my front teeth (the top is together but there is a small space towards the bottom) along with a very thin (barely noticeable) gap between the teeth on either side of those. Is there an easy fix (maybe bonding)? Or do I need braces again?

Fixing a relapse gap between the upper front teeth

+1

The roots of the upper front teeth probably need to be distallized. It is simple to go through a set of three or 5 aligners to close the space... but attachments should be placed for root control. Invisalign has a special pricing right now for 5 aligners, so you may want to ask your orthodontist.

Switzerland Orthodontist