Are There Any East Coast Doctors That Do Fillers to the Upper Eyelid/brow Area?

There's a doctor in Beverly Hills that does excellent upper eyelid fillers with restylane. Are there any other doctors that can do this, specifically on the east coast? Seems like he's the only doctor that is bold enough to touch that area.

+1

Applying Restylane to the brow is very common, I suggest you seek a reputable medical provider, possibly ask for any before and after photos to ensure a great result.

Restylane and brows

+1

It is very common to use Restylane in the brow area and if you're looking on the East Coast, depending on specifically where, do some research on-line for expert injectors in the area.

Sam Naficy, MD

Restylane is a great way to lift the eyelids

+1

I use this technique as well, injected in the eyebrows, Restylane can give a great "brow lift."  I learned it from Doris Day, MD, who is a dermatologist in NYC.

Anne Marie McNeill, MD, PhD
Newport Beach Dermatologist

Upper eyelid or brows is difficult to treat with Restylane

+1

I would love to see a photo of your injections.  I am in NYC and do a ton of injections in the face and am interested in actually where you have had it placed.  I am glad to help and would like to see specifically how you were treated.

Michele S. Green, MD